[WEEKLY MIC WORK]
Our 4-Week Beginner’s Course, “Break into the World of Voiceover!”
Build your voiceover career from a solid foundation!
*UNLV Approved Course. Each session includes hands-on recording & feedback. A skill assessment will be shared with each voicer at the conclusion of week 4! In four weeks you’ll have a good idea if voice acting is a fun new hobby or if it’s something you’d like to further pursue for part-time or full-time opportunities. Either way, we’re here to help, and you’ll love the process of getting better acquainted with your voice & learning how to use it!
In four weeks we’ll cover topics like:
- An overview of how the Voiceover Business works
- The tools of the trade – including demos and home studios
- Finding your voice & which genres make sense for your sound
- Understanding how & where to look for Voiceover opportunities
- How to break down a script
- Weekly hands-on recording & feedback
A private skill assessment will be shared with each student at the conclusion of week 4. No two voices sound the same and no two voiceover journeys look the same either. So, should you decide to continue studying with us after completing our 4 week beginner’s course, we will provide you with a custom action plan toward achieving your personal goals.