Telephony Part 3 with Melissa Moats LIVE STREAMING
Friday, May 15th 6:30pm-9:30pm | $69
You’ve attended Telephony 1 and 2… You’ve learned how to find opportunities in voicing for Message On Hold work! You know how to comfortably quote for this type of VO. You read IVR and message on hold copy like a champ! Now… drum roll please… a workshop crafted just for YOU! Telephony 3! Message On Hold script writing! Yes! What happens when a small Mom-and-Pop Shop asks you to not only voice their on hold message, but also help them with the creative writing process too? Check! No problem! We have you covered! You’ll receive a variety of helpful writing templates, a questionnaire to share with your potential clients to assist in fueling your script writing, and we’ll even cover how to charge for writing services in addition to how to typically quote for the voice over portion of the project. Our Telephony 3 workshop will give voice actors the complete picture on how to become a “1-Stop Telephony Shop!” Present yourself to businesses/potential clients not only as a professional voice for their on-hold messages, but with the knowledge of how to quote MOH/IVR projects properly, perform, record and edit scripts well – and even write the content like a total pro when requested! This workshop, led by Melissa Moats, will help you take your Telephony VO to a whole new level.
Please note, you must have completed Telephony 1 & Telephony 2 to attend this workshop.
Listen. Watch. Learn.Here’s how it works:
1. Reserve your virtual seat by clicking below.
2. After you book your spot, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a reminder email a day before the class.
3. The day of your class, you will receive an email with a link to join us for the livestream on Zoom. (Make sure you download Zoom at least a few hours before class starts!)
4. Once your streaming link has loaded, sit back and relax; the workshop will start automatically!
5. When class starts, you can type any questions you have for the coaches into the chat function!