Telephony pt. 1 - LIVE STREAM
Surprising Earning Potential for New VO Talent with Melissa!
Join us for our Telephony pt. 1 workshop streaming LIVE
Date: Monday, February 17th, 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday, March 12th, 6:30-9:30pm | Cost: $69
OUR FIRST EVER – TELEPHONY pt.1 – LIVE STREAM!
Telephony. Message On Hold. IVR. Phone Prompts. Yes. Every business under the sun needs a professional voice to greet their customers, share business hours and information, or walk callers through a series of prompts to get their intended destination. Voicing for phone systems may not seem as sexy or glamorous as other areas of voice acting, but it happens to be a plentiful area in demand! Are you and your home studio ready to go, but you haven’t taken the plunge? Why not get some paid practice voicing for phone systems? Learn how to tackle different phone hold scripts. Understand expected voice styling and approaches based on the wide variety of business types. Find out how to target and pitch yourself to businesses near and far to voice their phone systems and greetings. Many talent specialize in this area alone, and produce great results. Don’t overlook voicing in a genre every business needs!
*Telephony Part 1 and 2 work together to cover both the business, marketing, and pricing for this voice work as well as tackling performance styles. Both are recommended to complete the full picture, but you’re welcome to take them out of order. Some Voicers have attended Part 2 first, which is performance based, and then they’ve attended Part 1, which is the business side of things!Here’s how it works:
1. Reserve your virtual seat by clicking below.
2. After you book your spot, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a reminder email a day before the class.
3. The day of your class, you will receive an email with a link to join us for the livestream on Zoom. (Make sure you download Zoom at least a few hours before class starts!)
4. Once your streaming link has loaded, sit back and relax; the workshop will start automatically!
5. When class starts, you can type any questions you have for the coaches into the chat function!