Commercial Essentials – LIVE STREAM with Melissa Moats
Join us for our Commercial Essentials workshop streaming LIVE!
Saturday, February 8th 2:00-5:00pm | $79
OUR FIRST EVER – COMMERCIAL ESSENTIALS – LIVE STREAM!
Soft-sell, medium-sell, hard-sell. Conversational vs. announcery. Approaching/interpreting commercial copy for television vs. radio. Do you understand the differences? Reading for specific timings (:10’s, :15’s, :30’s and :60’s)! How do you shave seconds off of a read? What goes on during a live/directed session? How do clients/production houses expect to connect with talent? We’ll cover it all during Commercial Essentials! If you’re interested in voicing for commercials it’s important to learn the jargon, understand the performance techniques, and anticipate the expectations of producers and clients. As a full-time voiceover actor, mainly voicing for commercials throughout her almost two-decade career, Melissa Moats has seen it all and will guide YOU toward booking commercial work like a pro! This will be a performance-based workshop covering/recording commercial copy on mic.
1. Reserve your virtual seat by clicking below.
2. After you book your spot, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a reminder email a day before the class.
3. The day of your class, you will receive an email with a link to join us for the livestream on Zoom. (Make sure you download Zoom at least a few hours before class starts!)
4. Once your streaming link has loaded, sit back and relax; the Intro to VO Workshop will start automatically at 1:30 pm PT!
5. When class starts, you can type any questions you have for the coaches into the chat function. Melissa will answer a handful of questions from VO streamers too!