Corporate Training Programs
3-Hour SessionsCustomer Service Professionals!
How Improv Mindset can help deal with customer issues, and why listening and teamwork are so important.
• Using the power of “Yes, and…” to help calm customers who are upset.
• How active listening will help find the root of a customer’s issue, and de-escalate potentially difficult situations.
• Status work, and the role in customer service.
• The mirror neuron and how to remain calm in stressful situations.
• The power of empathy in the workplace.
How an Improv Mindset and a little showmanship can go a long way, and how to better engage your audience.
• Listening to and connecting with an audience.
• How a little bit of energy and showmanship can engage an audience more.
• Power of confidence.
• How to “Yes, and…” failure to turn it into success.
• How to stay present and in the moment.
• Empathizing with your audience.
Keep your classes interesting, and how to engage with the people you’re training.
• The art of relating.
• Showmanship and energy, and the applications in the classroom setting.
• How to engage an audience and keep them listening.
• The strategies for being interesting.
• Confidence, Commitment, and Acknowledgement.
How a “Yes, and…” mindset can help your sales, and why listening and empathy are the most crucial skills in a tool belt.
• How to use engaged listening to open up the conversation.
• The idea of accepting what’s being said, and adding to it.
• Listening with more than your ears.
• Teamwork building.
• How the idea of being a giver can be used to succeed.